Welcome to i-learn
Having signed in from the RCM website, don't forget to click Log In at the top right of the i-learn front page to see all your courses.
New courses available now:
- Active Birth: exploring the theory and practice around supporting women using different positions throughout labour and birth (professional and practice section).
- Active Birth Toolkit: less detailed than the active birth module and based on the RCM swatch, it provides a range of videos illustrating the use of different positions for labour and birth (10 minute updates).
- VTE prevention and midwifery practice: a 10 minute update exploring the important role midwives play in prevention, detection and education around VTE.
- Standing up for higher standards: a 10 minute update looking at how the RCM will support midwives, student midwives and maternity support workers if they have concerns at work.
- Statutory supervision of midwives: defines the role and responsibilities of the Supervisor of Midwives and explores how supervision can support midwives through professional development and within clinical practice.
i-folio can be reached by clicking on the my i-folio link at the top of the page.
If you need help on any aspect of i-learn or i-folio, click on the help link at the top to view the quick start guide and to work through a short course introducing new i-learn.