This course is designed for anyone who is either studying or who wants to improve their active reading, reflective and critical thinking skills.
The course will support you in looking critically at your range of study, reading and time management skills and in developing a personal action plan.
At the end of this i-learn module you will have had the opportunity to:
- explore contemporary research and evidence in learning and study skills
- consider your own strengths and weaknesses in approaching study skills
- understand the importance of planning and time management
- think about how best to organise yourself in terms of resources
- be introduced to techniques around reading, note taking and referencing your work
Study time: 1 hours
Original content: 2015
Reviewed and updated: 2018
Next review date: 2021